nterContinental Hotels Group understands that every customer has different needs and we aim to make our hotel facilities available and accessible to all of our guests equally. In rare instances where this is not possible we will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
Our UK hotels offer a range of facilities for guests with a perspective on disability including the following:
- Designated Blue Badge car parking
- Accessible facilities – bar, restaurant and meeting rooms
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible bedrooms
- Menus available in large print
- Induction loops
- Assistance dogs welcome
The following hotels have ceiling track hoist facilities in place:
- Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn London - Bloomsbury
- Crowne Plaza London – Heathrow
- Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre
- Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct 7
If requested in advance, one of the accessible guest rooms in the aforementioned hotels can be equipped with a hoist. It is important to note that the ceiling track in the bedroom is separate from that in the bathroom, so the hoist needs to be unhooked and carried through. Guests are advised to bring their own slings. For more information, please contact the hotel directly.